Write about a time when you were judged unfairly.

 Prompt Response: A time when I was judged unfairly was when my fifth-grade teachers accused me of something I didn't do, but they still got mad at me. They cornered me after school, demanding that I confess to something I didn't do. I felt awful because they were yelling at me even though I did nothing. This made me really sad for the rest of the week. I was happy when COVID ended 5th grade early, so I didn't have to see the teachers anymore.


Summary: Mr Reese wasn't here, so we did a common lit


Reflection: I think being judged unfairly is one of the worst experiences that can happen, because you are being affected by something you can't control.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe a real moment in your life that felt like the beginning of a powerful story. Tell what happened, and why it felt like a turning point in your life?

After reading “Out, Out—” by Robert Frost, reflect on a time when you faced a dangerous or high-pressure situation that demanded your complete focus. What made the situation risky, and how did your concentration affect the outcome?

Write about a meaningful object or place in your life that carries a story.