Write about an adventure you would like to go on.

 Prompt Response: One adventure I want to go on is a trip to Japan. I want to explore Tokyo and Kyoto. Japan has a bunch of cool stuff and good food that I want to experience. I don't know exactly what I want to do there but I might sightsee and eat sushi and ramen. I think it would be a cool experience, but it does cost a lot of money so I will have to save up.


Summary: Today we analyzed a poem and listened to a few presentations.


Reflection: I think all people should take at least one big trip like that in their lifetime just to experience something other than home.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about something you’ve always been curious about.

Describe a real moment in your life that felt like the beginning of a powerful story. Tell what happened, and why it felt like a turning point in your life?

Today you worked on creating your Vocabulary Digital Cards in Adobe Express. In one well-developed paragraph, reflect on the assignment by explaining which vocabulary word was easiest for you to understand, which word was most challenging, and how creating your own sentence and selecting an image helped strengthen your understanding of the vocabulary. Use specific examples from your work.